AUA 5-6: High Risk
Home and Community Care, Geriatric Assessment, and Wrap Around CareAn older adult who scores 5 or 6 on the AUA is not self-reliant with daily tasks, and is showing signs of personal or informal care distress. Strongly consider an urgent referral for geriatric assessment, in addition to some of the following services.
Health service providers should consider connecting with their local Health Link for patients with a 5 or 6 AUA score.
Find non-intervention related Resources for Seniors.
Start finding services with the menu below.
- Adult Day Programs
- Care for the Caregiver
- Geriatric Services (Aging Related Health Care)
- Home and Community Care - LHIN (Formerly CCAC)
- In-Home Dental Services
- In-Home Hospice Care
- In-Home Nursing
- In-Home Personal Support
- Rehabilitative Care - Inpatient Therapy
- Residential Hospice Care
- Respite Care for People with Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias
- Respite Care for Seniors
Health Conditions and Diseases
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias
- Blindness and Impaired Vision
- Bone Disease
- Breast Health and Diseases Support Groups and Organizations
- Cancer and Tumour Support Groups and Organizations
- Deafness and Impaired Hearing
- Heart Disease
- Lung and Respiratory Conditions
- Prostate Cancer